We want you to contribute to our magazine. We want you to write about the book you just read, your thought on education, eBooks, etc. By writing for us, you can grow as a writer and get exposure to a wider audience which can open up new opportunities for you.
You can write on the following topics:
- Tips for improving reading productivity
- Book reviews
- Education related topic
Guidelines for submission
- All articles must be original and not published anywhere else.
- There should be a good headline and thoughtful sub-headings.
- We reserve the right to edit your writing wherever we may think appropriate.
- You should include a short bio with one external link.
- Any studies, quotes, etc. must be properly sourced.
We pay for your good work. We offer $50 for an original article of length 600 to 1500 words and $75 for original articles that are longer than 1500 words.We also offer $100 for interviews with authors and other education professionals. After you submit your article if we think that it needs extensive editing then we will send it to you to edit. Minor editing will be done by our team.
Send us your submissions by email and we will contact you soon!